Dental Implants can be used to replace individual teeth, as well as full dentures, and they are the best possible option for achieving a near-natural quality of tooth. Esthetically, the dental implant blends perfectly with your natural teeth and helps to re-create your gorgeous smile! Dr. Gaudio and his experienced team will brief you on all the possible options, and will explain the procedure to you:
- A durable, sturdy titanium tooth root takes the place of the natural tooth root.
- The new tooth root is surgically implanted in your jawbone by an expert implant dentist.
- Your bone tissue fuses with the titanium to create a ‘false’ tooth root that is as close to the natural version in quality and appearance as possible.
- Dr Gaudio will set a natural-looking restoration on the implant ‘root’ and the gap is thus seamlessly filled.
- We are also able to use implants to stabilize Dentures and Partial Dentures.