We use state-of-the-art digital x-rays for optimum image creation and minimal patient risk:
- Digital x-rays expose our patients and staff to 90% less radiation than typical x-rays.
- They are more sensitive than traditional x-rays.
- They allow us to see clearly the entire tooth and root structure, as well as surrounding bone and tissue.
- They provide us with the opportunity to detect and diagnose issues before they are visible to the naked eye, reducing the chances of damage and pain.
How do they work?
- A small sensor, connected to a computer by a line wire, is placed in the mouth.
- A beam is sent through your teeth to the sensor that records the images.
- The doctor and staff can immediately pull up the x-rays on a computer screen to view the results- there is no waiting required.
- We can share the images with you so that you have a clear understanding of your oral condition.